SUPERFLEX CREATED BY NATURE, SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE All Natural Treatment for Dogs and Cats
Bio-active Deer Antler Velvet for Dogs and Cats
Give your pet the quality of life he deserves with Super-flex. Made from deer velvet – the world’s number one selling neutraceutical for arthritis in dogs – and developed by veterinarians, Super-flex is an all-natural treatment for dogs and cats. Its ingredients have been proven to revitalize older animals, while helping younger ones to develop properly and remain disease-free.
Here are 7 reasons why Deer Antler Velvet is a great idea:
1. It is a 100% natural supplement, originating from clean, green and natural environment of New Zealand.
2. No interactions with other drugs – 100% safe and can be added to existing treatments.
3. All New Zealand Deer Antler Velvet products will be sold as veterinary products only.
4. The tablets are palatable and can be used as a treat.
5. Superflex Deer Velvet products are processed by special Bio-Active processing (US patent) which ensure higher gastrointestinal assimilation .
6. This is the only quality renewable source of glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and collagen in the world today.
7. Superflex Deer Velvet products are being sold and packed by manufacturers on basis of 100% money back guarantee.
Deer Antler Velvet – Producrs and Benefits
Deer velvet is the name given to deer antlers during their rapid growth phase. It is unique, being the only mammalian tissue which re-generates completely each year.
Deer Velvet has been used in medicine for over 2000 years. New Zealand Antler Velvet can provide a natural, holistic treatment for acute and chronic inflammations including joints, skin and other body tissues by modulating and balancing the immune system. These Deer Antler Velvet products , particularly when combined with green lipped mussel, thymus and colostrums can provide various health benefits.
Deer Velvet naturally contain amino acids, Hyaluronic acid, minerals, Glycosaminoglycans, Chondroitin sulfate, collagen, essential fatty acids and growth factors.
Common uses for velvet antler encourage:
• Joint function, mobility and arthritis relief (DJD)
• Post orthopedic surgery
• Alopecia control
• Muscle and connective tissue development and strength
• Brain development
• Vitality and general wellbeing
• Endurance and durability
• Red blood cell production
• Oxygen carrying capacity